1. A completed application form, accompanied by a $75 non-refundable application and assessment fee must be submitted.
2. The Director of Admissions will review all applications. The Marshall School accepts students in the average, above average, and superior rangle of cognitive ability. It is not designed to meet the needs of students with emotional disabilities.
3. Upon review of the application, the Admissions Committee will decide to continue or terminate the admission process. If continued, the office will contact prospective parents to arrange an interview and student visitation, at which time further testing may be done.
4. After the parent interview, student visitation, and recent educational and psychological test results are received, the Admissions Committee will reconvene and determine if The Marshall School is an appropriate placement for the child. Parents will then be notified of the Admissions Committee's decision.
5. If an opening is not available, the student will be placed on a waiting list, and the student's admission packet will be placed in the active files. When an opening occurs, the parents will be notified that the child has been accepted.
6. Prompt payment of tuition is expected upon enrollment.
7. At times, The Marshall School may, at its discretion, accept a child on a conditional basis. If withdrawal of a student accepted conditionally occurs, tuition and other fees will be returned for the current month (if fees were paid in advance).